In the past few days we have released two new versions (v126.96.36.199 and v188.8.131.52) of Sohodox.
You can download the latest version (184.108.40.206) from the link below…
Listed below are the new features and bug fixes of version 220.127.116.11 and version 18.104.22.168
- Navigate documents in a Stack in continuous mode (Available in Sohodox Plus)
This option is available from the User Options node of the Options window.
On enabling this option, you will be able to navigate between the pages as well as documents by using the Navigation buttons on the Preview pane. For a single page document when you click the Next button, the next document in the list will be displayed. For multi-page document, when you click the next button the next page will be displayed. On the reaching the last page of multi-page document, if you click the Next button, the next document will be displayed.
- Print Search conditions along with the search results
When you print search results that are displayed in the List View pane, you can now choose to print the conditions used in that search at the top of the search results. This feature helps in quickly identifying the conditions used to generate the search results.
- Print All documents of a stack (Available in Sohodox Plus)
You can now print all the documents related to a stack in one go.
- Fixed: The value set for the Inactivity Timeout option was incorrectly being applied to password length.
- Fixed: Error when adding and scanning documents via the New Document window.
- Fixed: Occasional Error when adding a document to a Document Type.
- Fixed: Page Up and Page Down keys can now be used to navigate between documents in Stack.
- Fixed: Occasional Error when editing a PDF File
- Fixed: Deactivated Security label were not displayed in the list.
- Fixed: Enabling Auto-Preview turn off option, turns off the preview of documents.
Feel free to drop-in your comments about the new changes.