Sohodox Version 220.127.116.11 has been released. This is a minor release with a few bug fixes and new features.
Click the link below to download the new version…
Listed below are the new features and bug fixes in version 18.104.22.168
- Error ignored when adding multiple files to Sohodox
While adding large number of files to Sohodox, if an error occurs for a file, that file will be skipped and Sohodox will continue adding the remaining files. After the addition is complete it will display the list of skipped files.
- Confirmation sound when Ctrl + F7 is pressed
You will now hear a confirmation sound instead of the confirmation dialog being displayed, when you press the CTRL + F7 keys on the keyboard, to copy the full path of the selected document to the clipboard.
- Fixed: Document Title is not exported as the filename of the document, when exporting folders along with documents.
- Fixed: (For Sohodox Plus) Cannot drag and drop documents, from within Sohodox, to a Stack.
- Fixed: Cannot change the properties of a field in a Document Type.
- Fixed: Error while adding files not supported for OCR.
- Fixed: Error when clicking on Show Extracted Text when no item is present in the List pane.
- Fixed: Printing of Annotation done wrongly.
- Fixed: Error when adding a password protected PDf file
- Fixed: Application crashes when a scan is done with ‘Auto deskew’ option enabled ( Usually seen in Windows7 and Vista).
- Fixed: Error when a PDF file is rotated and Save and Close button is clicked.