We have released a minor version update for Sohodox with feature additions and performance improvements. The full setup as well as the update setup for Sohodox 22.214.171.124 – are available for download. Download Sohodox 126.96.36.199
See what’s new in Sohodox 188.8.131.52
Besides improved performance, you can look forward to using these additional features…
- Merging one Tag with another: Now you can easily merge one tag with another. This will delete the tag that is merged, remove that tag from all documents; and automatically add the other tag to these documents. The benefit of this new feature is that in case you misspelled a tag while adding it to a document, you can rectify the error by replacing the incorrect tag with the correct one. To do this, you need not change the tag for each document individually. You can simply create a new tag and merge the incorrect tag into the correct one. This feature also helps in rectifying situations where multiple users accidentally create similar tags (e.g., one user has already created the tag ‘Marketing’ and another user accidentally creates the tag ‘Mktg’. The latter tag can be merged into the ‘Marketing’ tag.).
- Sorting of Destination Profile list: Until now, if you wanted to view the Destination Profiles you have saved in Sohodox, the Destination Profile drop-down would not display the list in an alphabetical order. But now, Sohodox displays the profile list in the drop-down in an alphabetical order.
- Thunderbird Setup 9.x drag & drop mail Support: Now you can drag and drop your emails from Thunderbird version 9.x onwards, into Sohodox. These email messages can be displayed (previewed) in the Preview pane in Sohodox.
This was just an update version. In the weeks and months to come, you can look forward to more additions to Sohodox.
If you are not using Sohodoxyet, you can order now and upgrade to new versions in the next one year for free! That’s because with every license ordered, you get a year’s Maintenance Subscription absolutely free! Click here to Order Sohodox licenses
- To upgrade your existing Sohodox installation, download the update setup.
- If your Maintenance Subscription has expired, then you will not be able to upgrade your existing Sohodox installation to the latest version. You will first need to purchase as many Maintenance Subscriptions as the number of Sohodox licenses you own. To purchase, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about why you should upgrade to Sohodox 184.108.40.206. (The blog post is about ver. 220.127.116.11 but applies to ver. 18.104.22.168 as well.)