Making use of folders, tags, document types etc. helps you group documents and find them quickly. But what if you want to mark a certain portion within the document as say, “Done” so that your colleagues don’t waste time reading the entire document? Or say you want to insert a bookmark on a document so that you know the next time where you stopped reading the document last time? Well, the answer to this is the set of Annotation features in Sohodox small business document management software.
Types of Annotation possible in Sohodox
Sohodox allows you a variety of annotation actions you can perform on a document, including:
- Highlight words on the document
- Underline or circle important text to draw the reader’s attention quickly
- Draw rectangles to mark a certain area of the document
- Add sticky notes on the document
- Insert a bookmark on the document
- Place a Stamp or Signature on the document
- Annotate the document permanently by burning it on the document (action cannot be undone)
- Print the document along with the annotation.
Annotations make your electronic documents interactive. They are the digital equivalent of marking or signing paper-based documents. Learn more about annotations in Sohodox – refer to the online help manual or download the manual’s PDF version. If you are logged-in to Sohodox, you can simply click the Sohodox button and then Help, to access the help manual.
Check out other features of Sohodox
Try Sohodox free for 30 days